scitools Understand helps people with code. It enables the full team to perform better, faster and cheaper. If you are ...
- A development manager that wants to keep track of progress,
- A product manager that wants to evaluate work efforts,
- A newbie developer that needs to learn quickly,
- A seasoned developer that needs to pass knowledge to others,
- A troubleshooter that wants to resolve existing issues,
- A QA engineer that wonders where to test,
- A Certification engineer that needs to document architectures,
- A DevOps operator that need to automate tasks at the code level,
- A process analyst wishing to meet certain coding standards,
... Understand will be a tool for you.
Understand is a "gem" for a single developer, but added to a full team, it is the simplest and most efficient way to discuss efficiently and accurately your most precious asset: Your Code.
My take: it's a "safe deposit box for your team knowledge".
Understand is easy to use, to share, to learn from, and your team "know-how"s will no more erode over time, because documented knowledge can now update at the same speed your code evolves.
The developer perspective...